Le Grand Bellevue Gstaad
Services we offer
Le Grand Bellevue is the only luxury property in Gstaad along the promenade, this means guests can walk out of the hotel and find restaurants and boutiques all around, without needing a transfer to descend from the hills.
The beautiful small luxury palace hotel offers only 57 beautiful rooms and suites, two Michelin stared restaurants, 17 different wellness zones and it own private cinema, nightclub, bars and ski concierge.
With panoramic mountain views, it is easy to see why Le Grand Bellevue was awarded as Conde Nast Gold.
Located in the heart of the Gstaad region, Le Grand Bellevue is a luxury mountain resort with 200 km of slopes during the winter season where Glacier3000 with 2 peaks at 3000m altitude connected by a hanging bridge awaits.
Discover the romantic Lake Lauenen in a picturesque horse-drawn carriage. Book your private heli-yoga mountain experience during summer season. Visit one of the Swiss cheese farms and authentic chocolate manufactures. Take a hot air balloon flight through the Saanenland in Château d’Oex. Drive the mountain routes of the Grand Tour of Switzerland in a luxury car
In the Winter, live every snow-dusted day in Gstaad to the fullest. Surrounded by nature’s majesty, take to the slopes for a day of skiing or test your limits skiing cross-country. Go for a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride under the stars or learn to build igloos in the snow. Get your blood pumping heliskiing, airboarding, or even high altitude mountaineering. Gstaad in the winter is a veritable wonderland, and here at Le Grand Bellevue, we have got the activities to help you make the most of every minute.
And in the Summer, enjoy a glorious stay in Gstaad with our range of seasonal activities, with sunshine galore and a cool evening breeze. See the sights from above on a helicopter flight through the mountain peaks and take a hot air balloon ride over Gstaad at sunrise. Learn the art of cheesemaking at a traditional local cheesery or launch yourself down vertiginous Alpine slopes on a mountain bike. Go for a bracing wild swim in a mountain lake and practice mountain pose in the shadow of actual mountains in an outdoor yoga class. The choice is yours.
- HFR Riaz 53 min drive
- Hospital Pays-D'enhaut 17 mins drive
- Hospital Daler Fribourg 1hr 05 min drive
- Salem-Spital 1hr 17 min drive
- Genève Aéroport 1hr 36 min drive 1 hr 45 min drive
- Local airport in Gstaad itself for private jets and helicopters
- Gstaad is one of the best connected ski resorts in Switzerland
- Geneva, point of entry and well known for the variety of luxury boutiques (151 km)
- Panoramic train lines link Geneva with Gstaad and Montreux
- Montreux, famous for the jazz festival and the lake’s ‘flower promenade’ (55 km)
- Lausanne, the International Olympic Capital on the shore of Lake Geneva (85 km)
- Bern, a historic Unesco heritage and capital of the Swiss Confederation (90 km)